Sporicidin Disinfectant Solutions are broad-spectrum disinfectants that provide 100% kill rate of disease and odor-causing organisms on hard, non-porous surfaces. They cleanse, disinfect and deodorize and prevent mold and mildew growth. Sporicidin is fungicidal and effective against Stachybotrys chartarum (black mold), Chaetomium globosum and Aspergillus niger. Sporicidin is approved for cleaning air ducts. Sporicidin is EPA Registered to provide up to six months of continuous residual bacteriostatic activity after it is applied to surfaces.
Instructions for Use
Surfaces and objects should be pre-cleaned to remove debris. Then apply Sporicidin and allow to remain for 10 minutes for 100% kill of vegetative disease causing organisms. Sporicidin can be applied with a fogging device. Do not dilute and do not mix with any other chemical, pre-application.
Mold Remediation/Indoor Air Quality
Sporicidin is an EPA Registered fungicide that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. It provides continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for 6 months after application.
Prior to treatment, thoroughly inspect air duct system and complete any needed repairs. Mechanically clean air ducts in accordance with industry guidelines to remove gross filth and contaminants. Vacate area to be fogged. Fog into pre-cleaned ventilation duct system intakes while the system fan is operating and allow enough spray time to allow Sporicidin to contact internal HVAC air duct surfaces. Allow Sporicidin to air dry; do not rinse. Allow fog to settle onto surface and remain wet for ten minutes.
Laboratory Tested…………………Clinically Proven
100% effective against vegetative disease -causing organisms and mold including:
|Stachybotrys chartarum||Pellicularia filamentosa|
|Aspergillus niger||Herpes simplex types 1/F and 2/G (oral, ocular and genital)|
|Chaetomium globosum||Polio virus type 1|
|Penicillium variabile||Influenza A2 (Japan 305/57 Asian Strain)|
|Trichophytom mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot fungus)||HIV-1 (AIDS virus)|
|Mycobacterium bovis BCG (turberculosis)||Vaccinia virus|
|Streptococcus salivarius||Canine parvovirus|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Coronavirus (infectious bronchitis virus)|
|Salmonella choleraesuis||Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)|
|Escherichia coli (E. coli)|
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution
- EPA, FDA and OSHA COMPLIANT
- Registered in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Mold remediation for residential and commercial buildings
- Cleaning air ducts
- Decontaminating respirators, personal protective equipment and restoration equipment
- Misting and dust suppression (see NYC Guidelines – 2000)
- Sewage cleanup
- Water and flood restoration
- Decontaminating and deodorizing carpet, upholstery, furniture, books and art
- Biohazard and crime scene cleanup
- Used in hospital, medical/dental offices and pharmaceutical clean rooms since 1978 for disinfection of instruments, equipment and surfaces.
- Effective against Stachybotrys, Chaetomium, Penicillium and Aspergillus
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic, self-sanitizing activity against pathogenic organisms for up to 6 months (EPA REG. #8383-3)
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes (kills the organisms that cause odors)
- Full spectrum disinfectant. 100% kill. Tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal (lipophilic and hydrophilic) and fungicidal.
- Reduces the hazards of cross-contamination
- Used in the NASA Space Program, on the International Space Station and at the Pentagon
- Contains no alcohol, bleach nor o-Phenylphenol
- Non-corrosive, non-staining, non-abrasive and non-flammable
- Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint
- Mild alkaline (pH 7.5)
- Recommended for use on metal, wood, glass, tile, rubber, vinyl and plastics